A little about what we do at Cityflo - We're solving the commute woes of Mumbai's working professionals. We help our users reclaim hours of their time by providing a reserved seat on a bus (not like any other bus service!). We're well funded and growing steadily (read: sustainably), with a very exciting 365+ days coming up. Pre-covid, we were doing 8000+ rides daily, and we’re at about 50% of that now, growing daily as the city opens up again.
We plan to scale to 100k rides per day in the next 1-2 years, in a profitable and sustainable manner.
Interesting things that are coming up -
- An entirely new brand identity
- Expanding all over Mumbai
- Launching in different cities
- 10x growth (and everything that comes with it).
With your technical expertise, you will manage priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
We look for engineers who -
- are committed to their growth and learning
- care about working in and building a strong engineering culture
- want to take significant ownership and decision making power
- want to make an impact in the real world while working with a great team in a hyper-growth environment
For this role, you should have -
- 2-5 years experience in application development
- good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- experience in using and understanding open source code
- experience with implementing best software engineering practices like version control with git, code reviews, writing unit tests, writing readable code
- experience with Python and Django is a plus
- ability to write efficient SQL queries and design schemas for relational databases
- inclination towards researching new technologies and adapt them to solve challenges we face
- Working on a real problem, with a great team, in a great culture
- The immediate impact of your work
- Competitive Salary and ESOPs
- Laptop/workstation of your choice
Here are some links for you to explore more about us -
To apply, shoot us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.