We're solving the commute woes of Mumbai's working professionals. We help our users reclaim hours of their time by providing a reserved seat on a bus (not like any other bus service!). We're well funded and growing steadily (read: sustainably), with a very exciting 365+ days coming up. Pre-covid, we were doing 8000+ rides daily, and we’re at about 50% of that now, growing daily as the city opens up again. We plan to scale to 100k rides per day in the next 1-2 years, in a profitable and sustainable manner. We are operationally profitable and well-funded.
Here’s where you can read more about us if you’re interested -
- Our website
- Meet Mumbai's Corporate Bus Service Provider
- Inside A Transport Startup's Pandemic Rollercoaster
- Our blog
Our plan -
Before COVID, we were helping 8k commuters daily. We are now at 50% of our pre-covid scale, growing steadily as people start going to office again. In the next 1-2 years, we plan to scale to 100k commuters daily. Interesting things that may come up soon - an entirely new brand identity, expanding to 2 new cities, 10x growth (and everything that comes with it).
What makes you a great fit for the product design team?
If you -
- are ambitious and self-motivated.
- are passionate about the problem we’re trying to solve.
- want to work with a team that is obsessed with the customer.
- enjoy solving real business problems through design.
If you can -
- own the design process end-to-end, from concept to execution.
- communicate design solutions with the team by using wireframes, flow diagrams, mockups, and/or high-fidelity prototypes.
- execute fast and prioritize ruthlessly.
- work closely with product managers, engineers, and other designers.
If you have -
- 2+ years experience in designing mobile or web apps.
- a user-first approach.
- an ownership mindset.
If this sounds interesting to you, please reach out to Anirudh (product & design lead) at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 8860442203