A little about what we do at Cityflo - We're solving the commute woes of Mumbai's working professionals. We help our users reclaim hours of their time by providing a reserved seat on a bus (not like any other bus service!). We're well funded and growing steadily (read: sustainably), with a very exciting 365+ days coming up. Pre-covid, we were doing 8000+ rides daily, and we’re at about 50% of that now, growing daily as the city opens up again.
We plan to scale to 100k rides per day in the next 1-2 years, in a profitable and sustainable manner.
Interesting things that are coming up -
- An entirely new brand identity
- Expanding all over Mumbai
- Launching in different cities
- 10x growth (and everything that comes with it).
With your technical expertise, you will manage priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
As a Software Engineer working on Android mobile applications, you’ll drive new innovations and build beautiful user experiences. You’ll work with mobile developers and resources to drive the next generation of apps at Cityflo.
What you should have -
- At least three years of engineering experience, a large portion of which in a team environment.
- Experience developing highly performant Kotlin code and view layouts and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks.
- Experience working closely with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a truly delightful mobile experience.
- Familiarity with design concepts and architecture patterns such as MVVM.
- Extensive understanding of Android framework components and their respective lifecycles.
- A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment.
- An excellent understanding of best practices for concurrency and multi-threading.
Bonus points for -
- Open Source contributions & participation in programs like GSoC.
- One or more Android apps published on the Play Store.
- Working on a real problem, with a great team, in a great culture
- The immediate impact of your work
- Competitive Salary and ESOPs
- Laptop/workstation of your choice
Here are some links for you to explore more about us -
To apply, shoot us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.