Cityﬂo is a daily commute company that provides a comfortable, stress-free travel experience for corporate professionals, as an alternative to driving. With premium buses, a simple app and caring customer service, our passengers get the luxury of time in their busy schedules — where they can read their book, watch Netﬂix, nap or simply soak in the view of the city. We're bringing joy back to commuting, and turning around urban traffic woes in a big way.
Today, we run 150 buses and log 7000 daily bookings in Mumbai. After having established a strong product-market ﬁt and building a proﬁtable business, we’re expanding services to NCR, where the commute problem is as urgent and exciting. Over the next 2 years, we plan to scale to 2500 buses and 100,000 daily bookings across four cities.
Cityﬂo is well-funded by prominent VCs — India Quotient, Lightbox Ventures.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager with :
- Build a category-leading consumer product that solves a real problem of the people
- Aggressively prioritize high leverage features and improvements that maximize business impact
- Manage design & development of all our core digital products - from user and driver mobile apps to internal tools and dashboards
- Work closely with the engineering, design, marketing, and operations team to design and deliver the above products
- Build a product-first culture that attracts the best talent for years to come
To be an Associate Product Manager at Cityflo :
- You have 1+ years of experience in building full-stack consumer products
- You prefer independent decision-making and ownership
- You absorb feedback easily, adapting and improving quickly
- You don’t follow rules & formulas while making decisions, instead, you make them based on what will work best in a specific situation or context
- You deeply understand who the customers are and how customers think. You can accurately predict how changes will make them feel
- You rapidly explore solutions and produce detailed wireframes. You have great taste for both visual and interaction design
- You come up with independent, original and creative ideas that create new industry benchmarks
- You have strong analytical skills and product design sense
- You collaborate effectively with engineers and designers. You influence through data, example, and excitement
- You have a good high-level understanding of software engineering concepts and technologies
- Working on a real problem, with a great team, in a great culture
- The immediate impact of your work
- Laptop/workstation of your choice
- Competitive Salary and ESOPs
Here are some links for you to explore more about us :
To apply, Shoot us a mail at email@example.com with your resume.