Cityflo is a daily commute company that provides a comfortable, stress-free travel experience for corporate professionals, as an alternative to driving. With premium buses, a simple app and caring customer service, our passengers get the luxury of time in their busy schedules — where they can read their book, watch Netflix, nap or simply soak in the view of the city. We're bringing joy back to commuting, and turning around urban traffic woes in a big way.
Today, we run 150 buses and log 7000 daily bookings in Mumbai. After having established a strong product-market ﬁt and building a proﬁtable business, we’re expanding services to NCR, where the commute problem is as urgent and exciting. Over the next 2 years, we plan to scale to 2500 buses and 100,000 daily bookings across four cities.
Cityflo is well-funded by prominent VCs — India Quotient, Lightbox Ventures.
What makes you a great fit for the QA team?
If you -
- feel bad when your users have a bad experience (that was avoidable).
- love debugging issues similar to how a detective loves to solve puzzles/cases.
- are ambitious and self-motivated.
If you can -
- own the app release process & end-to-end manual testing, on both Android & iOS apps.
- own the API testing.
- document test cases well.
- debug, track & fix (basically take complete ownership of) all customer-facing issues.
If you have -
- 1- 2 years of experience
- With a strong ownership mindset.
- familiarity with programming languages, tools & frameworks like Java, Selenium, and Appium (or other automation tools) is a plus
- Working on a real problem, with a great team, in a great culture
- The immediate impact of your work
- Competitive Salary and ESOPs
- Laptop/workstation of your choice
If this sounds interesting to you, please contact us at email@example.com with your resume.
Here are some links for you to explore more about us -