Cityﬂo is a daily commute company that provides a comfortable, stress-free travel experience for corporate professionals, as an alternative to driving. With premium buses, a simple app and caring customer service, our passengers get the luxury of time in their busy schedules — where they can read their book, watch Netﬂix, nap or simply soak in the view of the city. We're bringing joy back to commuting, and turning around urban traffic woes in a big way.
Today, we run 150 buses and log 7000 daily bookings in Mumbai. After having established a strong product-market ﬁt and building a proﬁtable business, we’re expanding services to NCR, where the commute problem is as urgent and exciting. Over the next 2 years, we plan to scale to 2500 buses and 100,000 daily bookings across four cities.
Cityﬂo is well-funded by prominent VCs — India Quotient, Lightbox Ventures.
We are looking for a Product Designer with :
- Own the design process end-to-end translating research into actionable insights, then designing workflows and designs to build product features.
- Illustrate and communicate design solutions for complex user stories by creating prototypes & high-fidelity mock-ups and converting them into final visual designs
- Do user research, conduct interviews and convert that knowledge into truly user-centric designs
- Develop and maintain an understanding of customers, stakeholders, and their differing pain points and workflows.
- Work closely with product and engineering team to build user-centric products, for both external and internal users
- Stay up to date / maintain knowledge about product design best practices, trends, products, etc.
To be a Product Designer at Cityflo :
- 2- 3 years of experience with UI/UX design of mobile and web products
- Ability to balance many projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize your time and energy
- Strong technical ability; capable of conducting mission-critical design discussions with Product Managers and business leads.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with customer research methodologies (e.g. customer interviews, surveys, A/B testing, usability testing)
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Suite.
- Experience in interactions/animations is a plus!
- Working on a real problem, with a great team, in a great culture
- The immediate impact of your work
- Laptop/workstation of your choice
- Competitive Salary and ESOPs
Here are some links for you to explore more about us :
To apply, shoot us a mail at Nitin.email@example.com with your resume.